Electrical Instrumentation craftspersons are employed in the following areas:
- Installation of electrical equipment and wiring systems.
- Maintenance of motors and motor control systems
- Installation of measurement and control equipment in pharmaceutical and other industries.
- Maintenance of the instrumentation equipment in these industries.
- Sales of instrumentation equipment.
A typical instrumentation system would be used for monitoring and controlling the pressure/temperature/flow/pH of water, oil, steam, acids, air or food products. The equipment is a combination of electrical/electronic/ mechanical components.
For more information click on the link below.