Aims & Benefits
Aims of Safe Pass
- To raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry;
- To ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with a view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards;
- To maintain a register of personnel who have received such training;
- To provide all participants with a FÁS Safe Pass registration card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
- Improved safety culture;
- Reduction in accidents on site;
- Reduction in lost time due to accidents;
- Improved employee morale;
- Identification of personnel with recognised safety awareness training.
- Improved health and safety awareness;
- Recognition of safety training;
- Personal development;
- Provision of a Safe Pass registration card;
- Improved employment prospects.