The training modules incorporated within the one-day Safe Pass Programme are:
- Promoting a Safety Culture;
- Duties and Responsibilities at Work;
- Accident Reporting and Prevention;
- Working at Heights;
- Excavations and Confined Spaces;
- Working with Electricity Underground and Overhead Services;
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Use of Hand Held Equipment, Tools and Machinery;
- Safe Use of Vehicles;
- Noise and Vibration;
- Manual Handling;
- Health and Hygiene.
Participants Registration Fee
A fee of €23.00 is payable to FÁS at the time of application. Upon successful completion of the safety awareness training programme, participants will be issued with a FÁS Safe Pass registration card. It is a condition of renewal of the registration card that participants must update their safety awareness training every four years.